On Disney Cruises, you can dine at a different restaurant each night, enjoy original Disney-themed musicals, and watch fireworks under the stars. Plus, parents can lounge during the day at an adults-only pool while kids spend the day with Captain Hook learning to be a pirate!
- Entertainment for everyone: Enjoy Broadway-level Disney Live shows you won’t find anywhere else, first-run and classic Disney movies under the stars, plus unique deck parties and a fireworks spectacular.
- Dining for every taste: You’re invited to rotate through wondrously themed restaurants, all with personal service from a waitstaff who will learn your names as they travel with you to each meal. Choose from casual on-deck options, complimentary 24-hour room service, and amazing Disney-themed restaurants.
- Kids Clubs: Kids from 3 – 12 can learn and play in activity spaces fueled by Disney storytelling, and participate in activities hosted by specially-trained Disney counselors. The fun continues into the evening with no extra charge. Tweens aged 11 – 14 can hang in a youth club all their own with Disney storytelling, video games, music, and movies available all day. Teens can relax in a parents-free some until 2AM with activities like karaoke, video games, trivia, dance parties, and more – under the supervision of cool staff who like to join in the fun.
- For adults: Enjoy the best of both worlds – time with the kids, and time alone! Escape to serene adults-only spots like nightclubs, lounges, a pool, whirlpool spa, and more. Take advantage of adult activities like nighttime dancing, mixers, shows, lectures, and tours.
- Family-friendly staterooms: Rest in comfort with abundant storage, split bathrooms, and privacy curtains. Larger parties can request sofa beds and adjoining rooms. In-room movies, refrigerators, and attentive service ensure smooth sailing!
- Signature services: Wave Phones allow you to call or text fellow passengers to stay in touch and guest services are available 24/7 to handle all of your questions and requests.